IUI: Technology in Psychiatry
The Psychiatry 3.0 team will host a two-day inter-university event focusing on technology in psychiatric research on Wednesday, the 22nd, and Thursday, the 23rd of November, 2023. The event will occur at KU Leuven (Campus Gasthuisberg, O&N 5 building).
Topics this year include
- Research Findings on Digital Psychotherapy
- Virtual Reality
- Experience sampling methodology
- Ethical considerations
- Hanneke Kip (University of Twente)
- Brian Schwarz (University of Trier)
- Nele de Witte (University of Applied Sciences, Thomas More)
- Inez Germeys (KU Leuven University)
- Olivia Kirtley (KU Leuven University)
Researchers of the Belgian universities will have the opportunity to get to know each other and each other’s research. Everyone can present their research in a poster session. This is an opportunity to learn, network, and possibly set up future collaborations.
The event is entirely free! However, there is a limit to the number of participants we can welcome. To know how many people will attend, please register using the QR code displayed on the event flyer, or use the following link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeiMzWi2JhzBbFVWYk3XV5NO6AkFvpLQKInoidW9aJ2LEAZQg/viewform
Contact for more info: psychiatryseminarbelgium<at>gmail<dot>com